Dr. Michael Lozman graduated from Wilkes College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, with a degree in psychology. He received his dental degree from Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry in Hackensack, New Jersey, his dental residency at Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital in Brooklyn, New York, and his orthodontic specialty training at New York University, Graduate Department of Orthodontics.
Dr. Lozman has been in orthodontic specialty practice since 1971. He also has licenses in New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida. In addition, he was an associate clinical professor in the Graduate Department of Orthodontics at New York University School of Dentistry, where he taught part time from 1992 until 1998.
Dr. Lozman has held the following dental positions:
- Chairman, Dental Health Committee, Third District Dental Society (1972-1975)
- President, Third District Dental Society
- President, Troy Dental Study Club (1987-1988)
- President, New York State Society of Orthodontists (1988-1989)
- Executive Committee, Third District Dental Society (1972-Present)
- Executive Committee, New York State Society of Orthodontists (1980-1994)
- Chairman, Constitution and Bylaws Committee, Third District Dental Society (1990-1994)
- New York State Board for Dentistry-Active Board Member (1994-2004)
- Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners (1995-2004)
- Extended member, New York State Board for Dentistry (2004-Present)
Dr. Lozman also belongs to the following organizations: